Using the latest state-of-the-art technology, NLG RPO provides vendor management procurement, administration and billing solutions for temporary, contract and permanent personnel resources. We work with some of the UK’s leading recruiters in order to supply high quality, cost-effective resource management, delivering the very best staff on demand.
NLG RPO supports your organisation, increasing visibility and control of your entire contingent workforce process and supply chain. Through a suite of personalised services designed specifically for the healthcare sector, our solutions reduce costs, identify and improve efficiencies and develop business processes and compliance.
We are steadfast in ensuring the provision of front line care services and patient care is never disrupted, that your staff and service users are protected from risk and that our solutions generate sustainable and demonstrable savings, allowing you to focus on your wider corporate objectives.
Recruitment or employment agency led managed service providers will often proclaim to be either a master vendor or neutral vendor. Rather than limit our offering, at NLG RPO we simply work on best practice procurement and supply principles.
Procurement & supply principles:
- To procure and manage a supply chain you must be distinct from it
- Create a succinct panel of compliant and audited suppliers
- Best value depends on leveraging either economies of scale or generating competition between suppliers
- All supply routes and models must be reviewed holistically and blended for best value
- Cost savings must be 100% quantifiable so that budget reductions are easy to calculate
- Getting the right person, to the right place, at the right time, crucial to the delivery of front line services
- A single point of contact is critical for knowledge of departments and requirements
- Suppliers must have specialist knowledge of practice areas whether within medical staffing, allied health, health sciences or nursing